A B S O L U T E L Y N O T H I N G 9 1
B L O G S P O T
WELCOME
Im 17 Junior and SMile cause I am AMAZING!^^
lol lived all over michigan but for the past 5yrs been in lil ol' Temperance
Heading off to collage next year though Graduating yr 2010!! w00tz
I read, hang out and play games just about all the time.
Im no pro but im still BA!!
Ever looking for someone to talk to about nothing and everything IM me some time
Absolutelynothing91@hotmail.com
ABOUT ME
Cassandra Marie Jewel Beattie 12/20/91 Gummie Bears, Converse, Video Games, Reading Books, Winter, Taking Walks, Constellations, School
Lil more detail
Spending a lot of time recently doing homework and getting ready for college!
Planning on being admitted into Northern Michigan University, which just so happens to be the closest thing to a dream college for me. lol
When I'm not reading and doing homework you can find me watching House and taking naps.
I have a wonderful family that I wouldn't trade for the world even if their all weirdos.
For a while now I've been dating Christopher Murray. He is pretty important to me and I'd like to keep it that way :P
LASTLY I graduate on June 6, 2010
Wish me luck ;P
I'm a CHILD, Nothing more, Lost in a world I'm not allowed to explore, So when something new comes along, I become fearful of what could go wrong, So I'll stay a CHILD forever more, And hide from the world that will ignore...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home